Thursday, August 10, 2023

Underwater Scene with Lavinina Stamps

 Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. This week we are focusing on Lavinia Stamps at the Topflight blog. I also used Lavinia Elements inks for my cards. Those inks are super juicy, they react with water and they come in great colors!
I started out with brushing the background with Lavinia Elements inks (see below). I added some water splatters. Then I stamped the seahorse with Versafine ink - this ink does not react with water. I added the other fish and the kelp and the bubbles. I then used a fine brush with water only and brushed inside the bubbles and the kelp leaves. The water moves the ink away and creates a lighter feel to the areas you used i t on - just like the eater splatters move the ink away. Lastly I added glimmer gel pen accents to the sea horse and some white accents as well.

I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10