Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Happy Birthday

 Hello Carfty Friends! Mary Key here with "anything goes" this week. I decided to use stamps from Darkroom Door - Sentiment Stamps Happy BirthdayDarkroom Door Eclectic Stamp Candles  and Lavinia Dinkles. I used watercolor paper for my card.

First I spritz some water onto my silicone mat and a little of Lavinia Dinkles Ink Powder Yellow then a little more water, added my watercolor paper onto the color.


Then heat dry my watercolor papper. Next color I used Lavinia Dinkles Ink Powder Amber, spritz water onto my silicone mat and add a little of Amber. 


Heat dry my watercolor card and this is how it looks.


After heat dry, my watercolor paper starts to lay flat. After this added the Darkroom Door Happy Birthday Sentiment Stamp with Versafine Onyx Black ink pad. Stamped several times to fill my card. This stamp has several sentiments but I'm using it to fill my card.


Then, with some vellum stamped in black ink and Darkroom Door Eclectic Stamp Candles added clear embossing powder and heat with my heat gun. Started to tear some of the vellum and wrap to the back of my watercolor paper and this is my final card with black cardstock to make it pop.


Thank you for stopping by and keep creating!

Topfllight Stamps Supplies Used:











No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10