Saturday, August 5, 2023

You are Beautiful x 2

 Hi friends. Alanna here again on the Topflight Stamps blog today. I have a pair of cards created the exact same way but with different color palettes. Both cards feature the same supplies.

To get started, I stamped the Overlapping Blocks stamp from Darkroom Door with Versafine Claire Nocturne ink onto white card stock. I trimmed the panels down and then added my inks over top with a direct to paper technique. I love these Shimmer Pearl Inks from Spectrum Noir and have used them a couple times before on the blog here. Click here and here if you would like to see those posts.

For the card on the left, I used the Tropic Blue and Frosty Mint colors. For the card on the right, I used the Amethyst and Raspberry colors. Once my panels had been inked and were dry, I added them both to a piece of black card stock. I then added these panels to white A2 notecards.

I then took the Bold Enough set from Visible Image and stamped the sentiments onto them using my Misti. I was going to be done with my cards at this point but decided that they needed just a little bit something more. So I pulled out the Flower Mix die set from Craft Emotions and added a few floral dies cascading down the card. Each of the die cuts were layered up with two florals to create a bit of extra dimension.'

I wish you could see how shimmery these were in real life. The photo just cannot do these Shimmer Pearl Inks justice. But trust me, it is there, and I think you will love these inks. 


Click on images below to be taken to that product used in the Topflight Stamps store
Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10