Friday, October 20, 2023

Gel Press Mixed Media Card

 

Hello crafty friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and this week the Topflight Design Team is featuring Mixed Media. If you aren't really sure what Mixed Media it "is used to describe artworks composed of a combination of different materials - and this could be a wide range of items." So for my card today, I used a couple of gel press prints, embossing powder, washi tape, and a black and white Posca pen.


I created my background with a gel press print using the Carabelle Studio Rossetta Texture plate and PaperArtsy Fresco Paints in Baltic Blue and Aquamarine. I also used the PaperArtsy JOFY 112 stamp on another gel press print. 

 

I heat embossed the Darkroom Door Abstract 03 stamp with WOW! Embossing Seth Apter Tarnished Teal powder. This adds some fun texture and sparkle to my card. I finished my card by adding the AALL & Create Washi #39 Scriptural on parts of my card.  Thank you for stopping by and I hope you are inspired to make some mixed media art!

Topflight Stamp Supplies Used






No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10