Thursday, October 19, 2023

Mixed Media Mushroom Card

 Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. This week's theme is Mixed Media. Not my forte I must say. But at least I came up with something I can live with.....
I used a paper I created in my last Fresco Paints session using a Gel plate. I still had some bits on it from the last stencil I had used. Used some left over paint on a different stencil and pressed it on there. Anyhow - looks like a mess....I stamped the silhouette mushroom on the background. Added some die cut mushrooms, that I had colored to give them more life. Took a strip of wood paper, ripped the edge and added it. Mounted the whole thing onto a black card base. I figured it passes as mixed media - mono printing, die cutting and stamping. Next week will be better - I promise!

I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10