Friday, October 13, 2023

PaperArtsy Tissue Journal Page

 

Hello friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and today I am playing with the PaperArtsy JOFY Printed Tissue 3. I created a scrap journal using an old planner and leftovers from lots of projects. I took an hour to clean out my scrap pile and randomly place pieces on the old planner pages.


I then took the PaperArtsy JOFY Printed Tissue and tore out pieces and placed them on my page using Matte Meduim.


Once my page was dry, I used some watercolor crayons to color in the flower. I then used my white and black Posca pens to highlight portions of the tissue images.


I finished my page by adding sentiments from PaperArtsy Dreaming and Doing set. 

 

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10