Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Winter

Hello Carfty Friends, Mary Key here! This week is Xmas/Winter theme along with TFS team. I decided to use Katzelkraft KTZ270 Foxes along with Winter Wonderland KTZ280.

I am going to use watercolor paper, sprinkled some Lavinia Dinkles Blue Dragon (just a small amount) and spread lightly with a watercolor brush and then dry it with my heat gun. I then stamped the sleepy curled up fox for a winter scene. I watercolored the fox and then added a mask with some masking paper on the fox. I then added some color for the bottom and then added the trees from the Winter Wonderland KTZ280 stamped with Lavinia Elements Greensleeves, then Pine and last Olive. Making sure that everything on my card is dry. I then embossed with WOW! Opaque Bright White embossing powder all over my card and heat embossed with my heat embossing gun. I then added the sentiment from Winter Wonderland KTZ280 used VersaFine Clair Nocturne and used white cardstock to complete my card.


Thank you for passing by and keep creating!

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:


 

1 comment:

  1. Nice winter scene, Mary Key, and just in time for Oregon...we are expecting snow in the high elevations - 5-12" tonight! I especially like what you've done with those evergreens(!) That could easily be a forest here!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10