Saturday, October 14, 2023

Silhouettes and Masking

 Hi friends. Alanna here and when I created my card for my last post using the Flower Smudge set from AALL & Create, I knew I wanted to use it again with some masking. If you missed my last post that used this set, click here

I got to work by taking the Round Arch stencil from Darkroom Door and I placed it over top of my card base. I blended on three colors of ink in red, orange, and yellow. I then took one of the images from the Flower Smudge set and laid it where I wanted it. I added a piece of masking tape at the bottom of my arch as I didn't want my florals to extend below that. I did want just a bit of them to extend to the left of my stenciled arch. 

I stamped the floral image a few times to get a crisp impression and then I took two of the small sentiments from the Basic Wishes from Studio Light and stamped them in the bottom right corner of my arch. I finished off the cards by adding some splatter with some shimmer paint from my stash. 

Find these products used on my cards today in the Topflight Stamps store. I hope you've been inspired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10