Friday, May 25, 2018

Carabelle Studio @ Topflight Stamps

Hi TOPFLIGHT STAMPS fans, Barbara back today with a bright card which I'm intending to frame......
I've had my CARABELLE STUDIO stamps out this week, they are superb quality, white rubber, and very detailed. (it's almost a shame to ink them up 😉)
Checkout the massive selection on Topflight Stamps website....
Anyway, I started my card by inking a piece of white textured card with Izinks ink pads, then made a few layers of colour using various stencils.
Once the background was finished, I over-stamped, using a couple of different sets of Carabelle Studio Art Stamps.
 I'll list at the end,  sets of stamps I used.....
Once the stamping was finished on the card, I stamped some of the images onto a printed book page, cut them out and adhered to the main topper.
A bit of doodling, some Ranger Enamel Accents, and I was almost done.
I darkened the corners with a charcoal pencil and smudged it a bit.
All I had to do was mount onto black, white, then black again to make an eye-catching frame.
Hope you like it. 
Have a great weekend and I'll catch you all next week
Barbara xx
Stamp sets used :-
 Leaves, by Birgit Koopsen - HERE
Circles & Stitches by Ana Bondu - HERE 
Heart & Bird by Zorrotte - HERE  


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10