Monday, May 14, 2018

Masculine Birthday Card Using Leane Creatief & Katzelkraft Stamps

Welcome to the Topflight Stamps Blog!

This week we are focusing on Masculine cards. I've got a birthday card I made for a friend of mine who loves soccer. 


I used a panel of card stock that I had covered with PaperArtsy Infusions and Mowed Lawn Distress Inks. I heat embossed the soccer balls using Martha Stewart black embossing powder and colored in the soccer balls with a white Kirarina Wink pen. Then I trimmed the background because it was quite overpowering and added a white panel behind it. The sentiment is from a Katzelkraft Holiday Sentiments Stamp set. I thought it was a great font for this masculine card. I just matted the sentiment strip with some black and white panels. I inked all the white card stock with the Mowed Lawn Distress Ink. 


This stamp set is so versatile for men and boys who love sports!
Sports Balls by Leane Creatief


This is a great set for so many occasions. 
https://topflightstamps.com/products/katzelkraft-holiday-quotes-unmounted-red-rubber-stamp-set
Holiday Quotes by Katzelkraft

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10