Thursday, May 3, 2018

Funny Punny Farm Animal Cards

Hey Topflight Stamps fans! Today I'm sharing a couple of funny punny birthday cards made with the Joy! Crafts "At the Farm Animals - Horse Rabbit" and "At the Farm Animals - Pig Sheep" stamp sets.


These farm animal stamp images are very realistic so they barely need to be colored. In fact, I only Copic colored them so that they would coordinate with the patterned papers I used to create these cards. All the papers are from a My Mind's Eye Moments paper pad. And to give a nice finished look, I inked the edges of all the pieces with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Hickory Smoke. 


I lightly colored the pigs, sheep and lamb with and then fussy cut them all out so that they could be placed in round windows die cut out of a pennant banner that I layered and popped up on double sided foam adhesive over a simple card front. 


For the silly sentiment banners, I simply used a Uniball Signo White Gel Pen on black card stock. For the pig card, I wrote, "It's Your Birthday! Go Hog Wild!" and inside the card, I printed out on my computer, " "It's Party Time! Let's Pig Out!" for the card liner. For the sheep card, I wrote, "Happy Birthday to Ewe!"


I'm so glad I got to replenish my birthday card stash with these sweet, farm animals by Joy! Crafts. 



I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed crafting these punny cards. If you're interested in more details about the products I used or a process video of crafting these cards, please check out my blog post HERE. Thanks for joining me today at Topflight Stamps!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10