Friday, May 11, 2018

Rubber Dance Stamps by Susanne Rose

Hi TOPFLIGHT STAMPS fans, Barbara back with my weekly blog post......I can't believe how quickly the weeks are flying by, it just seems a few hours since I did my last post 😏
Anyway, this week I've made a little tag/bookmark with some fabulous Rubber Dance Stamps, designed by Susanne Rose. I love Susanne's work, so when I saw these 'Textured Houses' I just knew I had to have them.
I inked up a piece of cardstock with Izinks , then laid a bubble stencil over the top and sponged through with white Gesso.
The houses were stamped onto an old book page,  cut-out and inked with contrasting colours, then adhered to the background. I mounted the coloured piece onto black card, as a base.
I coloured a piece of seam binding to match.
I love these little houses, so this won't be the last time you see me using them 😀
Topflight Stamps have a good selection of Rubber Dance stamps, why not pop over and check them out?
Catch you soon, but as always, have a fab, crafty weekend.
Barbara x 
This is the stamp set......
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10