Friday, February 1, 2019

Floral Journey...


Annette Allen here with you this fine Friday to share this colorful card I created using: Carabelle Studio: Floral Journey Woman stamp set. I love coloring pretty stamps and when I seen this stamp set I just knew I had to have it. You can really color this sweet image with any color combo and it would just look awesome no matter what. This stamp set is just that pretty.

I colored the image with Copic sketch markers. You can use any medium with this image like watercolor, color pencils... whatever you're comfortable with. 


I wanted the colors in the image to really pop so I created this fun alcohol ink background. They are simple to create and again use any color combo you wish. I cut the image out with my Brother Scan n Cut. I wanted to have a hint of white around the image. 

I used foam adhesives to give the image some dimension. Totally simple card to create. You can also use this image on a tag, canvas or whatever your heart desires. I just think that you need to have this stamp set in your collection. 

Well that is all for today...


Have a fantastic weekend.

1 comment:

01 09 10