Thursday, February 14, 2019

Follow Your Heart

Hello Topflight fans! I hope you are have a happy Valentines Day! Ericka here with a non-traditional Valentines Day card using a set from AALL&Create.



I love the details on these heart balloons and thought I would try to mix it up using white embossing and black stamping.


 Here is the fun stamp set you can click on the picture and it will take you to the Topflight Store page
.
https://topflightstamps.com/collections/aall-create/products/aall-create-clear-stamp-set-46-hearts

I added some Alexandre Renke washi tape as a small embellishment. Aren't these hearts fun?
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day and have a chance to follow your heart! 


For more information on how I created my card, feel free to stop by Strangely Creative.


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10