Friday, February 8, 2019

That's Crafty Tag...


Happy Friday Topflight Stamps friends.. Annette Allen here with you today and I am sharing this fun tag that I created using: That's Crafty: Shroom Town stamp set, Studio Light: Mixed Media Brick Wall Stencil and Paperartsy Fresco Finish Chalk Acrylics: Gold, Caribbean Sea, Cherry Red and Little Black Dress.  

I also used the 3x5 Gel Press to created this brick background. It is slightly there but I did a little more cover up with all this fun color. I kind of just went wild and added color here and there. I used a technique I learned in the Paperartsy class and that was to crinkle a piece of paper and dab that in the paint and add it to your background. 


Do you see the gold? I added some Nuvo Gold Gliding Flakes. They are messy to work with but always look great when your done. 


I love these fun Mushroom houses from the That's Crafty: Shroom Town stamp set. I was originally going to make a card but thought they would look cool on a tag and I was right. It just shows you that this stamp set can be used in so many fun ways. I cant wait to make that card.

So go wild with color and get messy.... you will love the result.


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

01 09 10