Friday, February 15, 2019

LOVE...




I first started with created this fun background with PaperArtsy: Infusion Dye Magenta and Gold Fresco Finish Acrylics. I used a heat tool to set the paint just so I could finish the card. You can let it dry by setting it aside while you stamp the image.

I used some of Paper Artsy heavy card-stock and put some PaperArtsy: Gold, Caribbean Sea and Cherry Red Fresco Finish Acrylics. After it dried I stamped this sweet floral image from the PaperArtsy: Tracy Scott 25 Rubber Cling stamp set. I hand cut around the image and used foam adhesives to give the card some dimension. 


Finishing up the card with Studio Light: Celebrate, Hello, Love die set. I die cut on white card-stock and adhered to card. I also thought I need just a little more white so I added some NUVO Crystal drops. 



Thank you all for stopping by.

2 comments:

01 09 10