Thursday, June 23, 2022

AALL&Create - Miss Dee at the Beach

Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. This week we are featuring AALL&Create on the Topflight blog
I am sure you all have seen their beautiful stamps. Janet Klein, who has been designing for AALL&Create recently came out with the Miss Dee stamps - of course I fell for them!
Here you see Miss Dee at the beach, joined by those fun animals for an older set. I colored everything with Copics and sponged the background. Drew in some sand and waves. also added a bit of foamy water with using embossing powder.
Added the sentiment. I trimmed my card and added a strip of patterned paper at the bottom.
I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

And here are the stamp supplies I used: 

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun summer card, these whimsical images are fab.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10