Saturday, June 11, 2022

PaperArtsy Jofy Stamps Journal Page Tutorial

Hi everyone!  It's Autumn Clark from SewPaperPaint with you today to share a fun floral journal page tutorial.  I've fallen in love with this stamp set by Jo Firth Young (Jofy) for PaperArtsy.  It's JOFY111, one of her newer sets.  I used it recently in another video, which you can find on the @topflightstamps Instagram page HERE and I really hope you'll have a look!  Today I have a new video tutorial for you which you can find HERE.  

 
I used PaperArtsy Fresco Chalk Acrylics in Pistachio, Chantilly, Forget Me Not and Double Denim.  The background stencil is by Tracy Scott for PaperArtsy and is PS186.  The background stamps are from an older Jofy stamp set, JOFY63.  I love this set because of those silhouettes, which contrast beautifully with Jo's line drawing stamps. 


I used my Prism brush markers to color the flowers  I always use Bristol for stamping and watercolor because it stamps much better than watercolor paper, being so smooth and accepts a good amount of water.  This page was really fun to make and I hope it inspires you and you will check out my YouTube video tutorial.  Hugs, Autumn 


Find these journaling supplies at Topflight Stamps!



1 comment:

  1. Lovely page Autumn and striking colours. I have both these stamp sets so may have a go at this. Thanks for doing a video too!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10