Wednesday, June 8, 2022

PaperArtsy Watercolored Flower Slimline Card

 

 
 Hi everyone!  It's Autumn Clark from SewPaperPaint with you today to share a fun slimline card made with gorgeous paints and stamps by PaperArtsy.  I had some fun making a kind of plain background using PaperArtsy Fresco Chalk Acrylics in Waterfall.  I love this color and when it's used kind of plain over a dirty Gel Press printing plate, it lifts a lot of the extra texture.  To accentuate the grunge factor, I dipped the panel in watery Distress Ink in Vintage Photo.  I glued some torn PaperArtsy Printed Tissue randomly over my background.

I did some watercoloring and fussy cutting in batches using some of Gwen Lafleur's new stamps for PaperArtsy.  I used sets EGL27 and EGL25 with some pan watercolors and a water brush.  Normally I'd use Distress Inks to watercolor, but was traveling and bought a new travel set.  Unfortunately, the pan watercolors clogged my best water brush.  Next time I will use a traditional watercolor paint brush!  I was able to fix it, however, by soaking it in hot water, whew!  I hope you've enjoyed this card and will be inspired to play with your flower stamps today!  Hugs, Autumn

Find these beautiful products at Topflight Stamps today!




1 comment:

  1. Another fabulous take on a small jar with flowers, Autumn! Using the new tissue from paper artsy is classy and I will be doing it, too! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10