Monday, June 6, 2022

Geometric Thanks with Versafine Claire

 Happy Monday, crafters! This is Rachel from rwkrafts.com and I'm excited to share my card today. This was my first time using the gorgeous Versafine Clair pigment inks, and I'm wondering why I waited so long?! These inks are so rich in color and I got full coverage after just one impression.

First, I stamped this cool geometric image from AALL & Create called "Clipped Botanicals". I stamped the image three times; once with Versafine Onyx Black ink, once with Versafine Clair Cheerful ink, and once in Versafine Clair Chianti ink.


Then I colored all of the flower images from the Chianti inked image. I used my Polychromos pencils and fussy cut the flowers with my detail scissors.


I also fussy cut some of the Cheerful inked hexagons. I adhered all of the cut pieces to the Versafine Onyx Black inked panel.


Thanks for joining me today. Have a creative week!



Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10