Monday, June 27, 2022

You're a Reel Star - slider card

 Welcome back everyone! This is Rachel from rwkrafts.com and today I'm sharing a fun slider card using stamps from Time for Tea Designs.



This "Movie Night" stamp set is so so cute. I stamped and colored every single image because I couldn't pick a favorite. The images were all fussy cut with my detail scissors.



Next it's time to start creating my slider card pieces. I die cut each piece from white cardstock, and then cut some pink paper from the Missees paper pad to create movie theater carpet. I also ink blended the pink paper with Prism Ink "Pink Jellybean".



Now it's time to design the movie theater ceiling. I inked the card panels with Prism Ink Thundercloud, then inked again with French Navy over the Lotza Stars stencil by AALL & Create.


Finally, it was just a matter of gluing the images down and putting the slider mechanism together. I love how this fun scene of all the animal friends came together!





The little raccoon with his 3D glasses is my favorite :)

Thanks for joining me! Have a great week ahead!

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:







No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10