Friday, June 17, 2022

Lavinia Acrylic Sprays on a Birthday Tag

 

 

Hello friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and today I'm playing with some more Lavinia Acrylic sprays to make a bright birthday tag. I love using these sprays, not only are they bright but they are very fluid and spray so easily.


I sprayed the Lavinia Leaf Mask on a manila tag with the acrylic sprays in Sun Yellow, Chartreuse, Teal, and Claret and set it aside to dry, which was rather quick.  I then used Versafine Claire Twilight ink and stamped Lavinia Bron stamp. I then heat embossed it with WOW! Earl Gray which adds some sparkle to my fairy.


I stamped the Lavinia Heartfelt Verses and embossed it with the same powder. To finish my tag, I added shading and highlights especially around Bron to help her pop against my bright background.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!


Topflight Stamps Supplies








No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10