Thursday, June 9, 2022

Versafine Clair Inks - You Make Me Smile

 Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. This week we are featuring Versafine Clair Inks on the Topflight blog
They are beautifully vibrant pigment ink pads.

I inked up the background stamp in Tulip Red and Summertime Orange, although it looks all the same  here. I used my brayer to smooth out the transitions. Stamped the image onto white paper and heat embossed it in clear. Brushed yellow, orange, red and Medieval Blue over the heat embossed image to get that gradient background.
Stamped the little figure onto scrap paper and used whatever color was left in the brushes to color it. I did mask off the hat, eye and belt, which I colored with markers. Cut it out and added gel pen highlights. Added the heat embossed sentiment.

I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

And here are the stamp supplies I used: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10