Saturday, January 6, 2024

2 Thank you Cards letting the Patterned Paper do the Heavy Lifting

 Alanna here today sharing a couple of clean and simple thank you cards. I'm not sure about you but after the holidays I tend to need lots of thank you cards, and these fit the bill to help me get them made and out the door before too much time goes by.

To get started, I took two of the patterns from the gorgeous Ink Drops Monochrome paper pack by Craft Consortium and trimmed them down to 4x5.25 inches. Craft Consortium has several packages of this type of paper with lots of wonderful texture and inked looks. You will find more than a dozen of these paper packs in the Topflight Stamps store in many color schemes.

I added them to A2 note cards. I then took the thank you sentiment from the Basic Wishes set from Studio Light and stamped that with Versafine Claire Nocturne ink. I trimmed my panels down and added them to the card fronts with some thin foam tape. I finished off the cards by adding in some black enamel dots.

Find all the products I used today below in the Topflight Stamps store

Happy crafting! ~ Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10