Friday, January 5, 2024

PaerArtsy Flowers with Colorista Watercolor Markers


 Hello friends and Happy New Year! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and today I have a colorful card using the Spectrum Noir Colorista Watercolor Markers with the PaperArtsy Tracy Scott 082 set. 

 

I first stamped and clear heat embossed a pattern on Bristol Smooth paper. I love these fun images and you can make a variety of patterns and designs with them. I then used the Spectrum Noir Colorista Watercolor Markers in Vibrant and watercolored up the images. Once my paper was dry, I added some white, black, and gold pen accents to my card.


I finished my card with a sentiment from the PaperArtsy Alison Bomber Dreaming and Doing set and heat embossed it with WOW! Embossing Gold.

 

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful and crafty 2024!


Topflight Stamp Supplies


 



1 comment:

01 09 10