Monday, January 22, 2024

Direct to Paper Technique

 Hi friends. Alanna back on the blog today and I have a fun birthday card to share with you that you could recreate using any colors. 

To get started, I took 3 of the Pearlescent Shimmer Pigment inks from Spectrum Noir and did a direct to paper technique by simply swiping the ink pads in various sections of my white cardstock. The colors of ink I used were Cosmic Purple, Peach Terracotta, and Raspberry.

Once my panel was dry, I took the Number Graffiti stamp set from AALL & Create and stamped it two times on my inked background with Versafine Nocturne Claire ink. I used my Misti stamping tool to stamp the image repeatedly. Once one half of the panel was done, I simply rotated my panel 180 degrees and then stamped the image again. 

I trimmed this panel down to 4x5.25 inches and then matted it onto some black card stock. This was then mounted onto a white A2 notecard. I finished the card by adding in the birthday sentiment and some clear enamel dots, both from my stash. 

Find these products I used in today's card in the Topflight Stamps store here.

Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10