Thursday, January 25, 2024

Mixed Media Red & Pink Valentines

 

Hello friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and today I'm playing with my gel press and some PaperArtsy Fresco Acrylics to make a mixed media valentines.I started by applying PaperArtsy Fresco Acrylics in Blah Mange, Bubble Gum, Cerise, Peach Nectar and Peachy Keen to my gel press with my finger to make a fun print. 

 


I then stamped this cute Love in the Moon stamp and heat embossed it and colored it in with some pencils. 

 

I then added the PaperArtsy Frances Papillon PS377 stencil using the Spectrum Noir Glitter Paste in Peony Bloom. I added some Posca pen marks around my card and finished with a Darkroom Door sentiment from the Hearts set. 

 


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Topflight Stamp Supplies





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10