Friday, January 12, 2024

Darkroom Door Valentines

 

 

Hello friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative and today I am making a Valentines Day card using Darkroom Door. I started by creating a background using Lavinia's Pinkella Mystical Mists and Claret Acrylic Spray. Once my background was dry, I used the Darkroom Door Handwritten Ledger and stamped it on my background with white ink.


I then used the Darkroom Door Grunge Border stencil with texture paste to add additional interest to my background. I sprayed the Lavinia's Kingfisher Mystical Mists and Teal Acrylic Spray and stamped the Darkroom Door Heart stamp and gold heat embossed it


I finished my card by adding some black pencil highlights as well as a hand drawn frame. Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to check out the stencil sale going on now.




Topflight Stamps Supplies









1 comment:

01 09 10