Friday, January 19, 2024

Lavinia Spary Fairy Card

 

Hello friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and today I have a card I made using various Lavinia supplies. I love the Lavinia fairies and the Olivia Lrg stamp is a great one. I started with some watercolor cardstock and used the Lavinia Leaf Mask and sprayed the Mystical Mist Sprays in Golden Temple, Kingfisher, and Purple Orchid


Once my background was dry, I stamped the Olivia stamp in Versafine Clair Nocturne ink and clear heat embossed it. I also added the Lavinia Heartfelt Verses stamp in the same ink and clear embossed it.

I used the Lavinia Dark Denim Elements ink and blended it onto the edges of my card. I finished my card with a little gold pen accent and added a hand drawn border around my card base. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Topflight Stamp Supplies





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10