Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Mixed Media Tag using Stamperia

Hello Crafty Friends, Mary Key here! Happy New Year! 

Today is "anything goes"; so I will be making a large tag using Stamperia. I will use Blue Land Bundle which is still on sale at Topflight Stamps. There is a lot in this bundle, with two stencils, paper pad 8x8, rub ons and also cardboard die cuts.

First, I decided to select my paper and then made a large tag (4 1/2" x 8 1/2"), I also cut out white cardstock to make it a little thicker but then I decided to add cardboard in the back to make it sturdy. 


I started to glue with mat medium and then added clear gesso onto my Blue Land designer paper and let it dry. 

While my large tag was drying, I started to fussy cut some of the flowers and used some cardboard die cuts from the Blue Land Bundle

After fussy cutting pieces, I started to arrange what may look like. But I kind of changed it. I like to take a picture of my layout before adding mat medium to put it together. Before anything, adding pieces to my large tag. I started to use one of the stencils and added texture paste onto my large tag. Heat dry by using my heat gun to quickly dry the texture paste. Then, sprinkle just a little Lavinia Dinkles Blueberry and spritz some water with a water spritz bottle onto the dry texture paste and heat dry with my heat gun. I added a little gold splatters before adding everything.


Now to assemble my pieces that I've chosen and started using my mat medium to put everyting together.

I added some gold pieces and some blue tone elements (small pieces of sequins mix using soft gloss gel (my stash) to give it some sparkle. Here is the finish large tag. This was fun to bring out my mat medium, gesso, soft gloss gel and texture paste to make my large tag. Getting "pasty" was fun.


Thank you for stopping by and keep creating!

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:


















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10