Monday, August 26, 2024

Candy Cane Christmas with Creative Expressions

 Hi friends. Alanna on the blog with you today with a fun Christmas card. Our focus this week is on the Creative Expressions brand.

I started creating this card by stamping the Candy Cane Background image with alcohol friendly black ink. I then added in some quick coloring with one red marker.

I trimmed my panel down and then stamped two of the sentiments from the Holly Jolly set from Studio Light with Versafine Claire Nocturne ink.

I added this panel down to a a piece of black card stock. I then added this to a white A2 notecard. I then decided I wanted just a little bit of something extra. So, I took some silver glitter card stock and trimmed down two thin strips to add on either side of the black card stock.

Find the products I used in the Topflight Stamps store below.

Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10