Monday, August 5, 2024

Clean and Simple Cat Birthday Cards

 Hi friends. Alanna here with you today sharing this adorable pair of cat birthday cards. I am using the most adorable paper ever, the Christmas Kitties 6x6 paper from Paper Favourites. Most of the papers in the package are definitely more Christmas heavy but I thought this pattern would work for any day.

I trimmed the papers down and then stamped my birthday sentiment onto the top right corner using the Classic Sentiments set from Heffy Doodle. I added foam tape to the backs of my panels and added them to A2 white notecards and that completes these quick and easy birthday cards, perfect for any cat lover.

Find these products used in the Topflight Stamps store below. Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10