Monday, August 12, 2024

Lavinia Scene Cards

 Hi friends. Alanna here with you today sharing this pair of birthday scene cards that I created using lots of stamps from Lavinia.

To get started, I trimmed down two pieces of patterned paper from the Ombre paper collection from Craft Consortium. 

I then took lots of single image stamps from Lavinia and created my scenes. All the images I used are shown and linked at the bottom of this post. Some of the images were used more than once. After all my stamping was done, I stamped the happy birthday sentiment which is from the Classic Sentiments set from Heffy Doodle. 

And while it is difficult to see in the photo, I took my Stardust Gelly roll pen and added sparkle to the fairy's hair and highlighted the areas in between her legs and arms. It really helps provide extra dimension and some shine.

To finish off the cards, I added my panels to black card stock and then added that to coordinating purple A2 notecards.

Find all these products I used in the Topflight Stamps store below. Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10