Thursday, August 8, 2024

Clean and Simple Cat Christmas Cards

 Hi friends. Alanna back on the blog with you this week for a second time and I couldn't help but share more clean and simple cards made using the Christmas Kitties patterned paper. If you missed my earlier post using these papers where I created birthday cards, click here.

For these cards, I pulled out a couple of the papers that were definitely more Christmas-y and trimmed them down. I added a sentiment from the Classic Sentiments set from Heffy Doodle and popped the panels up onto white A2 notecards.

I just love the papers in this collection and can't wait to send these to a few kitty loving friends for Christmas this year.

Find these products I used on my cards in the Topflight Stamps store below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10