Saturday, November 11, 2023

A Pair of Congrats Cards with Dinkles Ink Powders

 Hi friends. Alanna back on the blog today with a pair of cards featuring the Butterfly Garden collage stamp from Darkroom Door. I love the detail on this image.

To get started, I took some Dinkles Ink Powders from Lavinia Stamps in the Sea Blue color and sprinkled just a little bit onto my card panels. I then sprayed the panels with some water to activate the powder and get the color to move. When I was happy, I sat these aside to dry. I got to work stamping the Butterfly Garden image with Versafine Claire Nocturne ink onto white card stock. I trimmed my images down so that there was no white border. 

I glued my backgrounds to white A2 notecards and then added my stamped focal image on top with foam tape for added dimension. I finished off the cards by adding in a die cut sentiment, the Layered Congrats die from Paper Rose (currently on sale) as well as some pearls from my stash.

Purchase the products I used on my cards today below in the Topflight Stamps online store.

Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10