Monday, November 27, 2023

Warm and snuggly piggies

Hi  MEL PILLING   here today with some charming guinea pigs, all dressed up for the cold. Pink Ink Designs have a wonderful array of beautifully detailed and sweet designs. 



I did a landscape using an home made acetate hill mask and Blender Brushes, using Elements Ink in  Blue Lagoon  and  Dark Denim.   Then I did some Lavinia trees in     Versafine Clair Nocturne .  I stamped the piggies right onto the background.  When I did this, I wiped the ink off the stamp where the PJ’s would be first. You don’t want any hairs showing there.  Then I drew in a rough wood floor. I stamped the piggies on clean Bristol card and again on patterned paper.   I sketched PJs on the fancy paper piggies.  Then cut out just the PJs.  Darken the edges with the side of a black marker from behind. I glued the PJ’s onto the white piggies.  I then coloured the piggies with watercolour markers. You can also shade the PJ’s here with a pale grey watercolour marker.  Then I cut out these piggies and glued them onto the background.

 I used a find black pen to draw in wire behind the piggies. I did the lines freehand. They don’t have to be super straight.  I did a little spot on every place where the wires joined.   Liquid Pearl berries on the plants. 

STAMPS USED






This paper doll style PJ application is a lot of fun. It will make you look at all your stamps in a new way. I hope you give it a try.

And don’t miss the great Cyber Monday sale at Topflight Stamps for 25% off on orders of $20.00 or more!!



Thanks for joining me today on the Topflight Stamps blog.  Happy crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10