Thursday, November 9, 2023

Craft Emotions - Christmas Mouse

    Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. This week's theme is winter/Christmas.
I am now in major Christmas card mode. Don't expect to see much else for the next couple of weeks...
Craft Emotions came out with new Christmas stamps. I thought this mouse set is just adorable and had to have it.... 
I stamped the mouse first. I colored it with alcohol ink markers. Masked it. Brushed with distress inks to create the sky.   Added white splatters for some "snow".   Added the sentiment and the cut out star, that I treated with Crystal Lacquer for some extra shine..
I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

And here are the stamp supplies I used: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10