Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Furry Christmas

Hello Crafty Friends, Mary Key here! along with my team mates are creating Christmas/Winter this week. I am going to use PaperArtsty Zinski Art 50. These are nice rubber stamps by PaperArtsy

I am going to do some watercoloring with watercolor paper. I first like to use some black embossing powder for the Kitties and heat emboss. I will be outlining with some blue tone color and use a watercolor brush to fade it out. I then use other blue tones to the top and bottom along with some purple tones. 


After finishing my background watercoloring, I start with the kitties in watercoloring. After all the watercoloring done, I then used some masking paper on my kitties so I can use PaperArtsy Stencil JOFY PS275 and just ink blending with Lavinia Elements Delta Blue. After all the ink blending and taking off the masking paper, I then added a sentiment from the stamps using VersaFine Clair Nocturne. I completed my card using white cardstock.



Thank you for stopping by and have fun creating. 

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10