Thursday, November 23, 2023

Christmas Gift Tags with Lavinia Stamps

 Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. This week's theme is all about tags, containers or gift card holders on the Topflight blog
I went with tags - always come to good use!
Those tags are really easy to make and you can easily mass produce them. I used a tag die from my stash and cut them out of card stock. I brushed the tags with two different inks (Lavinia Elements see below and wild honey distress ink) and used my beloved Lavinia stamps to create the scenery. I did some generational stamping as you can see. Added some white splatters for some snow and added the heat embossed sentiment. Lastly I attached some twine from my stash.
I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10