Thursday, November 30, 2023

Katzelkraft Christmas

    Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. This week's theme is anything goes here on the blog. 
I am now in major Christmas card mode. Don't expect to see much else for the next couple of weeks...
I have a shaped card for you today. I don't make those very often...
It's quite an easy one. You take a 11x8.5" piece of card stock and cut it lengthwise in half. Then you fold it along the diagonal. and then you fold it again, matching up the long and short ends. I hope that was clear....This creates a nice pocket - you could use it as a gift card or money holder as well.
I stamped onto the card. Added some wood patterned paper to the inside. cut  some paper to fit the outer backside and stamped the Santa in his bed onto it. Brushed around in black and blue.
I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

And here are the stamp supplies I used: 

            




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10