Friday, November 17, 2023

Carabelle Studio Fall Tags

 

Hello friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and today I have a couple of tags I created using the Carabelle Studio Geometric #3 Stencil with Lavinia Inks. I started with some ink blending with the Lavinia Elements Inks in Dark Denim, Merlot, and Violet Chalk. When I was done ink blending, I lightly spritzed the stencil with water and laid another tag on it to pull a reverse print on a tag. I Sprayed some Lavinia Acrylic Spray in Periwinkle and Mystical Mists Spray in Pinkella.


Here is the ink blended tag with a white embossed sentiment from the Hobby Arts Scene It Sentiments set.

And here is the reverse print tag with the Carabelle Studio Autumn Leaves stamped.


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend!

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used



 







No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10