Saturday, November 4, 2023

Happy Birthday

 Hi friends. Alanna here today on the blog and I have a fun birthday card to share with you today. To get started, I took the Overlapping Blocks set from Darkroom Door and added various inks in rainbow order stamping the image repeatedly using my Misti. 

I trimmed this panel out and then added it to a black piece of card stock which was added to a white notecard that measures 4.5 x 6.5 inches. I then took the Happy Birthday die from Studio Light and die cut it two times from white card stock and then one time from black card stock. I added my white layers to the black layer offset to add a shadow effect and to help it stand off from my stamped background.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you've been inspired. Happy crafting! ~ Alanna

Purchase all the products I used in the Topflight Stamps store here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10