Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Wander without Reason

Hello Crafty Friends, Mary Key here! Today I am going to use Katzelkraft KTZ280 - Winter Wonderland and Into the Wild KTZ281.

I will be using a lightweight watercolor paper I am trying out. I will be using the Grizzly Bear stamp and then I used masking fluid. I did it overnight and was stamping the trees the next day with Lavinia Elements inks, first with Greensleeves and then on top with the Pine


I then spritz some water using a water bottle for spritzing water all onto my watercolor paper and heat dry using my heat gun, carefully not to heat the dry masking part.


After heating and drying my watercolor paper, I then stamped again the tree with Lavinia Elements Olive.


I then took off the masking part, but I knew that it would tear the watercolor paper (watercolor paper to thin) the weight was light on the watercolor paper which tore some of the bear image. 

Not to worry, I did another stamped image of the bear on the same watercolor paper and watercolor the bear and then fussy cut it and sponge the outer side of the bear with black ink. I then wanted my card to look worn and just went over the outer edge with my scissors and then started to add some Versamark with WOW! Embosing Powder. I love the texture of  WOW! embossing powder gives with some specs of other colors and some glitter mixed in the embossing powder. Topfligt Stamps has so many colors to choose from and different texture.


I then added my card to kraft cardstock and added the sentiment from Katzelkraft - Into the Wild KTZ 281. Here is my completed card.


Thank you for stopping by and keep creating!

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:









No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10