Saturday, July 22, 2023

Fun with Layering Stencils

 Hi friends. Alanna here and I have a quick and easy project for you today using the Floral Butterfly stencil/mask from Studio Light. The main portion of the butterfly comes with 4 different layers and then there is a layer for the body. I love the large size of this and also the price of just $5.99.

I used various inks from my stash to add color to the Floral Butterfly stencil and then used my Scan and Cut to trim it out. I then took a piece of paper from the Sugar Pop paper pad from Studio Light and scored it at every 1/4 inch with my bone folder to add a bit of texture. I then took some gold spray to add splatter to the background. 

Once my panel was dry, I took two of the smaller sentiments from the Basic Wishes sentiment set from Studio Light and stamped them onto the background using my favorite Versafine Claire Nocturne ink. The size of these was perfect to fit in between the scored lines. I finished off the card by adding foam adhesive to my butterfly and added it to the card.


Purchase these products used in my card below in the Topflight Stamps store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10