Friday, July 28, 2023

Visible Image Shining Star

 

Hello crafty friends! Ericka at Strangely Creative here and today I am playing with the new Visible Image Shining Star stamp set along with the Super Star stencil. I started off by using temporary double sided tape to the inner portion of the Super Star stencil and blending Salvage Patina and Uncharted Mariner distress oxide ink on my background.

I then switched out the stencil and used the outer portion to blend distress oxide inks in Mustard Seed, Wild Honey, and Ripe Persimmon.

I let the ink dry and then I stamped the Visible Image Shining Star and clear sparkle embossed it. I took embossing paste and used the stencil to add the lines onto my star image. While the paste was still wet, I used Vintage Gold WOW! Embossing Golden Vintage Lace. When the paste was dry, I used my heat gun to melt the powder.

 

I love how the stencil and stamp work together to create a unique card. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Topflight Stamp Supplies Used




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10