Friday, July 7, 2023

Visible Image Chase Your Dreams

 

Hello crafty friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and today I am continuing the Design Team theme for the week and using stars! For my card today I used the Visible Image Seeing Stars stencil along with the Better Days Ahead stamp set. 


I used a gel press print I had in my stash using some PaperArtsy Fresco paints. I took embossing paste with the Visible Image Seeing Stars stencil and then sprinkled WOW! Embossing Pea Coat powder on the wet embossing paste. Once the paste was dry, I used my heat tool to melt the powder and then stamped the star from the Better Days Ahead and used WOW! Embossing in Petalicious


I finished my card by stamping the sentiment from the Better Days Ahead set on vellum and then heat embossing them in gold. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful week!

Topflight Stamp Supplies Used



 






No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10