Friday, July 21, 2023

New Visible Image Christmas Release

 

Hello crafty friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and today I have a Christmas card using the new Visible Image Christmas Tree Grunge set. I love this new Visible Image release and the script in the images. For my card today, I used a gel press background I made using the Visible Image Square Route stencil on my gel press plate with some acrylic paints. 

 

I then stamped the Visible Image Christmas Tree Grunge set in Versafine Clair Nocturn ink and clear heat embossed it. My background was a little busy so I used a white Posca pen to outline the tree and then added some gel drops. I stamped the sentiment and outlined it in black.

 

I added a gold twine on top for added sparkle. It is a bit busy and grungy but a fun and non-traditional Christmas card. 

Don't forget to check out the Christmas sale still going on so you can get started on your Christmas card making!


Topflight Stamps Used






No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10