Thursday, July 6, 2023

Space Travel with Katzelkraft

   Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. This week the theme is "Stars" at the Topflight blog. So I sent the little katzelkraft Pabos pilot on a space journey!
I used an old gel print background as a base. I colored the moon after a tutorial by Katzelkraft on YouTube, although Beatrice did it better....I stamped the stars and planet part with Versamark and heat embossed them in silver. Stamped the little pilot onto scrap paper and again the propeller, colored them with alcohol ink markers and cut them out. Added the extra propeller with a brad - it moves as you can see on the bottom picture.
I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

And here are the stamp supplies I used: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10