Saturday, July 8, 2023

Have a Fairy Happy Birthday with Lavinia

 Hi friends! Alanna here and I'm happy to be on the Topflight Stamps blog again. I have a fun card to share with you today featuring the new Dinkles Ink Powders from Lavinia. These are relatively new and are such fun powders. They are highly pigmented and come in lots of fun colors.

For my card today, I used the Amber, Mustard Seed, and Magenta colors of the Dinkles Ink Powders. I took a paintbrush and dipped it into the bottles slightly to pick up just a bit of powder. I then added the powder onto a piece of dry watercolor card stock. I sprayed the cardstock with water until I achieve my desired effect. These powders are definitely so fun to play with and I can't wait to use more of the colors. I'm thinking of using some of the blues and purples to make a fun sky background.

After my panel was dry, I took the Fairy Chain Large stamp from Lavinia and stamped it using my Versafine Claire Nocturne ink. I stamped the image twice shifting it so that the fairies were lined up differently. I finished the card by stamping a sentiment from my stash and then popping up the panel with foam tape and adding to a white A2 notecard.


Find these products I used below in the Topflight Stamps store. Happy crafting! ~ Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10