Wednesday, July 19, 2023

"Wheek Squad"

Hello Crafty Friends! Mary Key here with this week "anything goes". I decided to make these cute guinea pigs from Craft Emotions Guinea Pig 1 and Guinea Pig 2 stamps by Carla Creaties. 

I made a slimline card, started out using a stencil, then cut out the cirlces with a die cut. Used watercolor paper to stamp the guinea pigs using Tsukineko Versafine Onyx Black ink pad, watercolored and fussy cut the guinea pigs. I used white cardstock for the inside background and ink blend two different colors of greens. Assembled my card and stamped a sentiment from Craft Emotions Guinea Pig 2 with Tsukineko Versafine Onyx Black ink pad and added onto green cardstock to complete my card.


I hope you enjoy what I've created and keep creating!

Topflight Stamps Supplies used:






No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10